Numerous people face many difficulties to fight Candida overgrowth in the body, the flu, herpes, and strep, but there is an incredibly effective natural way that can help you eliminate the issues they cause.
Thyme is a powerful herb, native to the Mediterranean, and a member of the mint family.
Thyme cleanses the body of poisons and eliminates, and destroys all kinds of harmful microorganisms since it provides strong antifungal, antiviral, antioxidant, antibacterial, expectorant, diuretic and antispasmodic properties.
These amazing thyme benefits are due to the rich nutritional value of this herb. It is full of minerals, vitamins, and phytonutrients, as follows:
-- Vitamins: Thyme is loaded with vitamins A and C, B-complex vitamins, Vitamin K, Vitamin E and folic acid.
-- Minerals: Thyme is a rich source of calcium, iron, selenium, potassium, manganese, magnesium.
-- Volatile oils: Thyme is rich in thymol, one of the most important essential oils, which offers strong antiseptic and antifungal properties, as well as carvacrol, Geraniol, and borneol.
-- Antioxidants: Thyme has the highest antioxidant level among all herbs. It contains flavonoid phenolic antioxidants like lutein, zeaxanthin, apigenin, luteolin, and thymonin.
Here are some of the numerous health benefits it offers:
- Eliminates parasites from the body
- Treats Candida and vaginitis
- Treats colds, respiratory diseases, asthma, coughs, a sore throat, and the flu
- Soothes the symptoms of laryngitis, bronchitis
- Treats mouth diseases, gingivitis, and thrushes
- Improves mood and helps in the case of sleep disorders
- Treats nail parasites
- Increases omega-3 fatty acids in the body
- Heals Wounds
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Improves vision
- Treats anemia and blood disorders
- Has diuretic properties
- Soothes various skin issues and conditions
- Manages bladder disease and urinary tract diseases
- Treats sports sprains, sciatica pain, joint inflammation, muscle pain, and gout
- Treats Athlete’s foot
- Treats warts and acne
- Alleviates PMS symptoms
- Stimulates hair growth
- Eliminates dandruff
- Relieves bloating and gas, and helps digestion
- Supports bone health